Monday, October 01, 2007

Fantasy Football? I'd Rather Not

You may know that my DH participates in a Fantasy Football league with his two sons. They play a fantasy game each week with their carefully selected teams. The DH has lost a few games, but it's all good clean fun (except for the smack talk from some of those filthy boys in the league).

I'm no real fan of football, fantasy or otherwise, but my sister Annzy has thought up the best Fantasy Team sport ever. Fantasy Family!

Check out her blog about her Fantasy Family League. It's great! If you're game, you can even set up your own Fantasy Family League. Because she's my sister, it seems like it would be just silly for me to re-invent the same family in fantasy, so you'll just have to bask in the glory of her rendition of our family.

No comments: