Monday, August 18, 2008

Playing on my iPod This Week (Aug 18) -- Coldplay

I just got the new album by Coldplay, Viva La Vida, and I hadn't realized that I could enjoy this band so much. I really love the whole album. Don't tell the DH, but I keep listening to it over and over in my car. He thinks that's crazy. What, me crazy? It might be true...

I think track 8, Violet Hill, is my favorite track, but I think the whole album works together without sounding all the same. Go take a listen! It's good stuff.


And I think I figured out the YouTube video embedding. Enjoy!

2 comments:

PJMcD said...

I'm partial to track 7. I REALLY didn't think I'd like Drolplay either but this disc comes from so many different musical angles that it's hard to believe it's the same band song for song. It's like the weather in Missouri, like if this song sux wait a few minutes and it will change.And you're not crazy darlin' just too cool to be fully understood in your own life time.

PJMcD said...

And you didn't think I was listeneing!!!!