Monday, October 19, 2009

Music Monday -- Iron & Wine

I'm back from a very hectic week last week and hope to resume blogging more often now.

Early last week, I was on Amazon.com and looked at some of my recommendations. Usually, I already have most of the things they recommend, but this time I happened upon a band called Iron & Wine that I hadn't heard of before. I listened to a few of the tracks and really liked what I heard. As a result, I ordered the CD Our Endless Numbered Days. It arrived on Saturday and I've been enjoying it even more than I thought I would.

The music is fairly mellow with a slight Southern Rock feel to it. It's definitely not music you "rock out" to, but that you listen to on a rainy afternoon or have playing in the background as you work on a project.

Naked As We Came is the second track on the album and I really enjoy the music. I hope you do too.

No comments: