Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Still Christmas Crafting

This is the last of my Christmas projects. I just finished this one today, but it still counts. It's for a few gifts that I'll be giving next week when I see the rest of the Stake Relief Society presidency. Hopefully none of them are reading this and spoiling the surprise.


To make these, I used cardstock for the front and back covers and then used decorative papers and stickers to embelish and make them look cool. I found wonderful papers to use, so that helped things turn out very nicely. I made four, so after the ladies choose theirs, there will be one left for me!

4 comments:

Sensational Six said...

They look great!!

PJMcD said...

I want one, but a little less girly.

Penny Longstockings said...

Those are so cute! Good job. We missed you at Christmas, too. Maybe you should come visit us in Utah sometime!

Liz said...

Very cool! One day I will be crafty. Until then I will give my dollars to crafty people and take their crafty things home in a bag.