Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Still Christmas Crafting

This is the last of my Christmas projects. I just finished this one today, but it still counts. It's for a few gifts that I'll be giving next week when I see the rest of the Stake Relief Society presidency. Hopefully none of them are reading this and spoiling the surprise.


To make these, I used cardstock for the front and back covers and then used decorative papers and stickers to embelish and make them look cool. I found wonderful papers to use, so that helped things turn out very nicely. I made four, so after the ladies choose theirs, there will be one left for me!

4 comments:

Half a Dozen said...

They look great!!

PJMcD said...

I want one, but a little less girly.

Orange said...

Those are so cute! Good job. We missed you at Christmas, too. Maybe you should come visit us in Utah sometime!

liz j said...

Very cool! One day I will be crafty. Until then I will give my dollars to crafty people and take their crafty things home in a bag.