Friday, January 02, 2009

Sharing Some Crafts

These are two of my favorite Christmas crafts.

The first is the pair of lounge pants that I sort of made. I had some help from my mom and sis, but I started them and I finished them, so they were made by me. Right? Right! They were a gift for my SIL and she's worn them, so they must be OK.









The second is a craft made by my crafty friend, the Duchess. She's pretty darn good considering that her specialty is fiber arts. Aren't these the cutest magnets? They totally fit my design sensibility too. I just love them. Plus, they look fantastic on the message board that my sister crafted for me!





3 comments:

PJMcD said...

I like the magnets too. Maybe next year I'll get some with skulls on them. Thanx Duchey Gal.

Holly said...

I like the lounge pants. Are they out of an Amy Butler book? I'm currently preparing to make some that look just like yours!

btw: I like the new look of your blog!

An Ordinary Mom said...

I like the new look here and I LOVE those magnets!

Happy New Year!