Literal translation from Tagalog: "Still me."
Meaningful translation: "I'm the man!" (or woman as the case may be, as Tagalog has no gender specific pronouns- gotta love that.) or "I Rock!"
Megan wrote an Ako Pa blog with a list of all that she has accomplished, giving herself the proverbial pat on the back, and proclaiming, with pride, to the world Ako Pa! She then challenged readers to do the same.
- I learned to speak fluent German, in part by living in a language house where only German was spoken.
- I served a full-time mission to Switzerland for 18 months.
- I graduated from college with a BA in English and a minor in Music.
- I was certified to teach English and German in the state of Idaho.
- I successfully taught high school English and German for four years.
- I transitioned into a career in technical communication.
- I wrote three award-winning user manuals for HP products.
- I sang with the Opera Idaho chorus.
- I married a fabulous man who loves and respects me.
I’m feeling pretty good about myself right now!