Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Autumn "To Do" List

Autumn is by far my favorite season of the year. I'm not super fond of the heat and I love when the air starts to get crisp, the leaves change, and the days get shorter. It's this time of year that I get in the mood for projects of all kinds (that I don't always finish) and enjoy baking and cooking. Just like Annzy, it makes me think there are a few things I need to do to make this Autumn complete. This is my Autumn "to do" list, which must be completed by December 21st:
  • Have a fire in the fireplace
  • Buy fabric for more baby blankets
  • Crochet around at least one baby blanket
  • Make Evelyn's rolls
  • Make homemade soup to go with the rolls
  • Walk a half marathon
  • Watch 42-Up and 49-Up documentaries
  • Clean up the yard for Winter

I'm looking forward to it already. If you're really lucky, I might share some rolls with you!

3 comments:

annzy said...

I want to watch those movies too and maybe I will see if mom & dad's fireplace works ~everything is a crapshoot here.

Megan said...

Oh la la - love the new avatar!

I'd make the soup to go with thos rolls if you want to share. . .

Sorry our conversation got cut short- husbands, what do you do? We'll have to pick it up again.

An Ordinary Mom said...

I am feeling really lucky, does that mean I get some rolls :) ?!?