Sunday, December 23, 2007

Seattle Christmas Tradition

Last year, the DH and I decided that we needed a Christmas tradition all our own. I gave him the task of thinking something up and he came across the idea of going on the Argosy Christmas Ship cruise on Lake Washington. I thought it was a great idea, too, so a tradition was born.

Last night we went on the Christmas ship cruise. It ended up being a lovely night (after much rain) and we ended up chatting with two delightful ladies while we were on the boat as well. The photo is of one of the boats that was along for the trip. I know it's a little hard to see in the picture, but it's the best we can get with the little camera we have. Maybe next year, we'll get some better pictures.

3 comments:

Ice Cream said...

We tried to get to the Cruise ship when it came to Edmonds but we ran in right as the ship was leaving. Sweet Terror spent the rest of the night screaming, "Christmas ship, Christmas ship!!!" It wasn't pretty.

Anonymous said...

So fun! I miss the Christmas boat lights parade thingy in Seattle. Very fun Christmas tradition.

Angie McCullagh said...

Hello Mysterious Lucy Van Pelt. I'm writing a story for ParentMap magazine here in Seattle and am trying to track down some people who've been on the Argosy Christmas ships. I can't find your email on your site. If you're interested in giving me a few quotes, would you please email me at alladither at yahoo dot com.

Thanks!