Monday, February 01, 2010

Music Monday -- Hotel Lights

I was looking for some music a few weeks ago and listening to the songs recommended in the "if you like this artist" section. I can't remember who the original band was that I was listening to, but it brought me to Hotel Lights. I purchased the album Firecracker People and I've been enjoying it ever since. I think the band would be classified as Indie-Pop. It's not too mainstream, but also not too far left of center.

I've enjoyed all the tracks for the most part, but there are a couple of standouts. Firecracker People and Norina are a couple of my favorites, but I couldn't find them to share from YouTube. Blue Always Finds Me is the only song I could grab from this album. It's not my very favorite song from the album, but I like it a lot. I hope you do too.

No comments: