Friday, July 20, 2007

Mmm... Tastes Like Chicken

I leave Orlando early tomorrow morning to head back to Seattle. Today, I helped in our booth at the big conference and talked to lots of really nice people and cheered for all of them that won Zune mp3 players. It was pretty fun.

For dinner tonight, we went to a restaurant called Bone Fish. It was really good. We had the apertizer platter that included aligator. It tasted pretty much like chicken, but had the texture more like calimari. It came with horseradish sauce and was really good. I'd eat it again. Although it's already late, I was planning to have an earlier evening than yesterday. It won't be hard though since I stayed up until 2:30. I just kept telling myself it was only 11:30 in Seattle. That was cold comfort at 7:00 a.m. when the alarm went off though. You just don't want to remind yourself that it's 4:00 a.m. in Seattle then.

I'm really looking forward to being home again tomorrow.

No comments: