I thought this week was going to be a little less hectic, but several church responsibilities have proven that to be a bad assumption. I'm responsible for refreshments and the program for Education Night while I'm out of town this weekend, so it's been a scramble to get everything done. Still, I've had a pretty fun and entertaining week.
These are the highlights:
- Easy peasy Friday night with the DH and no plans. We went out to dinner and then came home and watched TV from the DVR.
- Making a Christmas present for the SIL at our Relief Society activity on Saturday morning. I can't say what it was (because that would spoil the surprise), but it was fun to learn.
- Ballard Art Walk and dinner with friends. We had a delightful time chatting and looking in shops and seeing art.
- Ham and mac 'n' cheese for Sunday dinner. I haven't made the soup yet, but it's on the list for Thursday.
- Completing the program for Education Night and deciding that it doesn't look too bad. I'm not a designer, but I could play one on TV.