- Breakfast at Mae's with the brother, SIL, and their kids.
- Issaquah Salmon Days with La and Lo and getting our ceramic pot.
- Listening to General Conference -- there were some fantastic talks.
- Having the DH cook awesome dinners for me on Sunday AND again on Monday.
- Seeing Natalie MacMaster (even if she was pregnant).
- The first half hour of seeing Chris Thile (mandolin) and Edgar Meyer (bass). The best was the Bach they played together.
- Hearing Terry Tempest Williams at Seattle Arts and Lectures. She's an interesting character and shared moving stories.
- E-mail from the parents, telling us about their trip.
- Chatting with Ann on the phone (and reading about her trying to burn herself).
So much has been going on, but I looked at the calendar and after tomorrow, it calms down considerably.