Monday, August 03, 2009

My New Goal

OK. I'm putting it out there for everyone to see. I have 54 weeks to train. I've signed up three times and not done it, but next year, I'm signing up and DOING the Danskin triathlon.
  • There's a new spinning class at my gym on Monday mornings.
  • I started running intervals again last week.
  • There's a pool at my gym (if only I could find a time when all the lanes didn't have three people in them).
  • My friend Kathleen has decided to train too.
Aren't these all good reasons to do it? I also think it will be enough time to get me there with the 54 weeks to go.

Annzy, are you in? ALL in?!?

5 comments:

annzy said...

I'm in~

Lefty said...

What time is the spinning class that you're going to? Maybe I'll join you--I've been thinking about doing the spin class. Though...you're a working woman; maybe you are there much much earlier Monday mornings...in that case, we can talk to each other about our spinning classes...

Holly said...

Wow, what a goal! I know you'll make it. My goal is to get back into the gym routine. We've fallen off the wagon with all this oppressive heat.

LizzyP said...

Woo hoo! I'm cheering from you all the way over here.

Anonymous said...

I guess I'm publicly out now also. I better start training more, or you going leave me in her dust...
Kathleen