Tuesday, January 05, 2010

The Wall of Fame


Over the weekend, I finished my decorating project. The pictures hang on the wall of our dining area (with the light switch on the left and the thermostat on the right). The spark of an idea came with the family tree pedigree chart that I bought. I thought it needed some company, so I added a picture of the DH and me, then pictures of our parents. Aren't they so cute in their photos? We sure do have handsome parents. Then, I rounded it out with a picture of the Salt Lake temple and two more quotes. The top left has numbers and says "count your many blessings" and the one on the right is a quote by George Sand that says "There is only one true happiness in life, to love and to be loved."

I especially like how the white frames pop on the green wall. You can see it in the photo, but the trim on the doorways on either side of this wall are also trimmed in white, so it fits the room well.

4 comments:

Dan said...

It turned out great.

boisegrammy said...

It really turned out great, Noelle.

LizzyP said...

So cool. I love it. And I love that paint color. What is it?

Becky said...

I've been meaning to ask you where you got that tree?