I'm in San Diego this week for a management offsite for work. I don't especially relish being away from home for several days with co-workers, but I didn't really have a choice, so here I am. Before I left, the DH made a playlist for me to listen to on my iPod while I'm away.
All I can say is that it's brilliant. He put it together in less than half an hour with 65 songs strung together in a way that any DJ would be proud of. Seriously, amazing.
Some of my favorites are:
- Can't See (Useless) by Oingo Boingo
- Because by Dave Clark Five
- I Like It by the Dixie Chicks
- Are You Lonesome Tonight by Elvis
- Same Denomination by Exene Cervanka
- I Love You by the Zombies
It's a great mix of old, new, and everything in between.