Thursday, September 20, 2007

My DH: the Playlist God

I'm in San Diego this week for a management offsite for work. I don't especially relish being away from home for several days with co-workers, but I didn't really have a choice, so here I am. Before I left, the DH made a playlist for me to listen to on my iPod while I'm away.

All I can say is that it's brilliant. He put it together in less than half an hour with 65 songs strung together in a way that any DJ would be proud of. Seriously, amazing.

Some of my favorites are:

  • Can't See (Useless) by Oingo Boingo
  • Because by Dave Clark Five
  • I Like It by the Dixie Chicks
  • Are You Lonesome Tonight by Elvis
  • Same Denomination by Exene Cervanka
  • I Love You by the Zombies

It's a great mix of old, new, and everything in between.

1 comment:

Ice Cream said...

Sounds like a mix that totally represents the man who made it. You are so lucky!!!