Monday, September 24, 2007

Orange for Autumn

I'm hooked on these silly quizzes. Penny Longstockings at Orange and Other Bright Colors took the Orange quiz and came out Pumpkin.

Here are my results for the Orange quiz:
Apricot -- Soft and sweet, over time you let your provocative nature shine through.You are definitely unconventional, but you don't broadcast it.You offer people a fresh perspective on life - so fresh that it can be shocking!

I also took the soda quiz. My results there were:

7-up -- Understated and subtle, people warm up to you slowly. But once they're hooked, they can't imagine going back to anyone else!

Your best soda match: Diet Coke (how did they know?!?)

Stay away from: Mountain Dew

2 comments:

annzy said...

I'm apricot too~

Ice Cream said...

It says I'm a cameo, but I didn't agree with their description so I'm going to say that I'm a butternut squash.