Tuesday, November 06, 2007

I'm a Hero

At least I'm a Guitar Hero.

Last week, the Guitar Hero game for the Wii came in the mail. It's even more fun than the bowling or cow racing. I've played until my hands hurt and I had to stop. Looking at the photo, you can see how much concentration it takes.

The bad part -- the songs are all rock and roll from the 70s and 80s that I didn't really like all that much when they came out.

The good part -- I can beat the DH at this game. At least for now, I'm better than him at it. He's even played a guitar and been in a band.

When I finish a song, this is what I get...
ROCK ON!

In flashing lights.

3 comments:

annzy said...

Nice ROCK ON!!!

jason said...

I are SOOOO jealous!
I wanna ROCK too.

Ice Cream said...

Love the intense rocker glare you've got going on. I'm laughing because you beat your man. PJMcD, what happened?