Monday, November 19, 2007

Why Are My Lips Orange?

This morning, as I was getting ready for work, I was also putting away portions of the Clinique free gift I got a couple of weeks ago. I looked at the lipstick and thought it was a fabulous color. It was one I must wear today. I put it on and then went about my getting-ready business. After getting dressed, I went into the bathroom for one last look in the mirror to make sure everything looked just so. To my horror, my lips were orange. Again. It seems that all Clinique lipsticks turn orange on my lips. It's something to do with pH and chemistry and other things that I don't fully understand. What I do understand is that I have one more tube of lipstick that I can throw away. Bummer.

3 comments:

Ice Cream said...

That stinks! I wonder what is in the lipstick that reacts that way to your ph. I have the hardest time finding lipsticks that look ok on me.

An Ordinary Mom said...

That is crazy ... but don't throw it away yet, use it for Halloween next year ... or post a fun picture on here :) !!

PJMcD said...

Little deos she know that I secretly put orange stuff in all her lipstick tubes. Ain't I a stinker??