Saturday, December 20, 2008

Halls Officially Decked

















It took us a little longer this year than usual this year to get the decorations up, but they really do look lovely. When we went to get the tree, we saw boughs of fresh greenery, so we picked up some of that too. I used it on the fireplace and was really pleased with how it turned out.

We also got the tree up and decorated. It only took a week to get it all done. The tree stood bare in the living room for a full week waiting for lights and decorations. Patrick had gone out of town for a few days and I just didn't want to decorate it without him.

I have many "favorite" decorations, so I couldn't point out the best one, but I sure like how the nativity scene looks this year.

1 comment:

Hope said...

Wow! I love the mantel and your new shelves/cabinets, they really look beautiful. Love the Nativity too-I would never be able to get away with it with my 7 year ol around.