Monday, June 04, 2007

Race for the Cure

I'm participating in the Race for the Cure on June 16th. It's just under two weeks away and I really love this event. It's a 5K run, which is just about my limit, but I can pretty much do it. It's such a great environment seeing so many amazing and strong women and also the families of women who have suffered from breast cancer. As Anzzy says, "so many of my friends have great ta-tas and I would hate to see them loose them for any reason. Too many great ta-tas have been sacrificed, as well as the really great girls that they belong to."

I'm raising funds, because it's what we do when we Race for the Cure. If you're interested in giving, please go to my fundraising site and make a donation. No pressure, though! Just if you'd like. :)

2 comments:

An Ordinary Mom said...

Good for you! What a great cause to donate to. One of these days I will run a 5K again :) !!

Daisy said...

Good for you! I just donated to a close friend who walked a marathon and a half (The Avon Walk in Chicago), so I'll just wish you good luck and good feet.