- My DH never had internet access before moving in with me, but now he’s an addict. You’d think I took his crack pipe away considering the reaction I got when he found out he couldn’t update his fantasy baseball roster. It’s funny now, but that’s only because he came to my office with me on Sunday and did his update.
- The Duchess had her ultrasound and found out the baby is a boy. Congratulations to the Duke and Duchess of Yarnation!
- I couldn’t access my book club titles to finish the contest, so I didn’t have a winner on Friday. I decided to let the Duchess play, even though she was late with her submissions. I love being in charge and changing the rules on a whim. I'll try not to make it a habbit though. And, the winner is…. (drum roll please) Lucy's Eclectic Literature Club. I'll be delivering a copy of our book of the month to An Ordinary Mom. Thanks everyone for playing along! Thanks to my mom and dad for judging all of the entries and deciding on that one.
- Seattle weather is crazy. We planned a BBQ for Saturday and ate at the dinner table. Fortunately, the company was outstanding, so it really didn’t matter where we ate. And the best part was that we ate the best pork ribs the DH has ever made, in my opinion.
- Between swimming lessons and physical therapy (for chronic back pain over the last six years), my training schedule is all off. The Race for the Cure is this Saturday and I’m guessing I’ll end up walking far more than running. Bummer! The good news is that my back won’t hurt when I’m done.
- The D.H. and I went to the flooring store to pick out a new floor for the bathroom. We’re not very good at this kind of thing yet. We’re working on it though. We picked out some great Marmoleum in a color called Watermelon. I think it will look great when it’s installed. Tonight, I’ll pick some paint to go with it on the shower install wall as an accent to the drab beige in the rest of the bathroom.
- I really miss blogging when I’m away for a few days. I realize there’s not much action over the weekend, but I still missed it.
That's all for now!