Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Another New Game

I was really excited when I got home from work today and found a package sitting outside the front door. It is a new game I purchased from Amazon last week after being reminded how much I love it on my last trip to the parents' house.
Facts in Five arrived today and I can't wait to have friends over to play. It's a game where you have a grid on paper and are given five letters down the side of the grid and five catagories accross. Then you start a timer and fill in as many answers as you can for each category starting with the appropriate letters. It may not sound like much, but it really is great fun.
Don't be surprised if we invite YOU over to play!

4 comments:

Megan said...

We hope you DO! Sounds like fun.

An Ordinary Mom said...

We will be waiting :) !! Sounds a little like Scattegories.

Ice Cream said...

I like games like this. Though I'd probably be awful at it right now. My brain is running full steam these days.

P.S. you have me craving B&J Smores ice cream now.

Holly said...

We're in!