- Man, don't sit there
- You annoy me by this
- Go and sit somewhere else until you can speak nicely
- I felt hands helping me to sit up
- I flung myself out of my seat
- and began to hover slowly across the ceiling toward me
- Striding down the hall in her nightgown and cap
- But then came the day that Chiang vanished. He had been talking.
- Lying in his grave
- Gleeming angrily
- He saw it was open
- There for the night
- Bro, we're missing you!
- Guy, don't leave without me
- Immediately afterwards she remarked
- The first daughter wanted a brocade dress
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spaaaam, Beautiful Spam
I get the biggest kick out of some of the subject lines I see when I go to delete the rubbish in my Spam folder. Once again, I have to share! I promise you, I did not make any of these up. I did, however, change the order (and delete the ones that weren't funny) and it sort of tells a Spam story.