Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Finished Project

I've finished one of my projects that I've had on the back burner for a while. A friend had a baby, so I wanted to have a receiving blanket as a gift. I have about four sewn and ready for the crocheted edge, so I took one on the California trip two weeks ago. I got most of the way done on that trip and finished it up last Thursday. I was just in time for our visit to see the new baby Rose on Saturday.

After looking through my stash, I found another finished one that looked more feminine, so I didn't give this one away - yet.

3 comments:

An Ordinary Mom said...

Gorgeous blanket! I love the color scheme you chose.

LizzyP said...

cute--I'm with not-so-ordinary-mom--I love the colors.

Orange said...

So cute! I would definately use it for a boy, though.