Thursday, May 10, 2007

My Neck of the Woods - Part Two

Here's the rest of the pictures of my neck of the woods. You can see the DH watering a pot with flowers in it.

The lilacs are SO beautiful right now. I brought a big bunch in the house and the living room smells yummy now.

I love our little deck with adarondack chairs. It's lovely for relaxing.
Then there's my least favorite part of the backyard -- the apartment building looking down on us.
Out front, you can see our street looking South...

and looking North...

and way up there on the right is the firehouse. We love having a firehouse on our block. The nephews have a field trip every time they're here!

3 comments:

Ice Cream said...

I remember, after leaving your wedding reception, walking past the Firehouse with the kids. They were so excited to see REAL firemen working on the firetrucks. A few of the firemen even came out to say "Hi" to them.

annzy said...

I like your neck of the woods ~apartment house and all

An Ordinary Mom said...

I know this area very well :)!!