Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Seven Random Things

Lizzy at My Ice Cream Diary tagged me for the seven random things meme. Here goes...

1. I like to sing along with the radio or CDs and I never know the words. Sometimes I make stuff up. Sometimes I pretend I know them. Sometimes I just scat.
2. There was a time when I drank upwards of 72 oz. of Diet Coke a day. When I taught school, I would get a big gulp on my way into work at Circle K and then drink even more throughout the day. Then I went cold turkey for a while. Then I took it up again and gave it up again several more times. When I started working at Microsoft and got married, I started drinking Diet Dr. Pepper. Now I drink both DC and DDP. I still drink too much, but nowhere near the amounts I was drinking when I taught school.
3. I love driving with standard transmission and am still sad that I drive an automatic. It had to be done though after moving to Seattle. The stop and go traffic is just too much for a standard transmission.
4. I lost one of my front teeth when I was only two. I got hit with a swing and it had to be pulled because it was all broken up. As a result, I had terrible buck teath. I've very grateful for orthodonture.
5. I always have my toenails painted. Right now, I even have pretty flowers painted on my big toes.
6. My all-time favorite song is Passionate Kisses sung by Mary Chapin-Carpenter.
7. I have more pairs of shoes than I can count. So many that they are overflowing from my closet, yet I still want more. I could buy a pair a week and never tire of buying shoes. Of course, I’ve been buying flip-flops to curb my appetite at the smallest possible expense.

2 comments:

PJMcD said...

I got yer Passionate Kisses right here soul sister.

An Ordinary Mom said...

I need to paint my toenails and I despise driving standard transmission cars in traffic! Ick!