Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Weekend Trip to Cape Flattery

The DH and I spent Sunday and Monday exploring more of the peninsula. We basically just headed West until there wasn't anywhere to go unless we wanted to swim. And I'm not quite ready for the open water swim yet.

We took lots of photos, but my favorited are probably of the hike to Cape Flattery. The cape is the norhtwestmost point in the 48 contiguous united states. It was pretty cool to hike in and to know we were out that far.

You can see most of our Cape Flattery pictures on Flickr. More pics of this weekend and our previous trip to come. Stay tuned...

2 comments:

LizzyP said...

I love that hike! So glad you could be there. There's nothin' like the ferns, moss, and old wood of those coastal rainforests. And the water just below those walkways is breath-taking! Any whales or other wildlife?

Ice Cream said...

Lovely pics! It was fun seeing you at Jamie's. I am looking foward to our next get together =).