Monday, May 07, 2007

My Neck of the Woods

I just love my neck of the woods. It's really beautiful in Seattle. I have friends who have been posting about their neighborhoods and I decided to venture farther than my street for part one of my neighborhood post.

Here are a few pics from a recent trip downtown. By the way, I just have to state for the record that I hate it in Grey's Anatomy when they show the Pike Street Market sign out the window of the hospital. That's just silliness.



















And that's the end of your Market tour!

4 comments:

Ice Cream said...

what? No fish throwers working in their prange waders? I Love the market! Nice pics.

Ice Cream said...

oops. I meant to type "orange waders"

LizzyP said...

Oh, man. Thanks for those reminders. We miss that beautiful city. Joshua talks about Carkeek Park at least once a week.

annzy said...

um that isn't out the window on the show it is a giant poster at one of the elevators silly~
I miss the market and the apple cheese pastry things across the street